Sunday, July 17, 2005

ANGEL NEEDS YOU

Boy have I been having a hard time lately. My computer died. The bios isn't recognizing my dvd or cd burner so I can't reboot it. I was told to open it up and check my connections but I can't get the casing off. Oh, I wish I had a strong man around.

Yesterday I was soooooooooo horny it was unbelievable. Some hot phone sex helped but wasn't enough. I reached for my vibrating 10 speed egg. That was good but not enough to satisfy my sexual appetite. Then I used my 10 inch vibrating dildo and it helped but there are times only a real cock will do in my hot wet pussy. I wanted to feel a hot prick inside me, thrusting in and out over and over again. I wanted hot sticky cum filling me up and I wanted mmmmmmmmmm ok I guess I am still horny today. Help me out guys. Call me at 1-877-857-8837.

Until next time.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home