Tuesday, August 02, 2005

IT'S HOT DOWN UNDER

It has been such a hectic time for me lately. New computer and new monitor. Headaches galore. Glad that is done. Even got a new external hard drive. Talking about hard, I did manage to squeeze in some play time. I see my ex, John, from time to time but not this time. New blood was needed and the guy I met sure delivered the goods. mmmmmmmmmm Just thinking about our hot date makes me horny.

I love the phone sex I have been having with callers from Phonesexmania but I have to admit a weakness for men with accents. When I hear a Brit or Aussie on the line, I get very aroused. Other accents have the same effect. Just the sound of their voices gets me hot and bothered.

Anyhow, that's all for now. Call me at 1-877-857-8837 and if you have one of those wonderful accents, get ready to hear a lady moan, loudly. I just can't help myself.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home