Saturday, August 13, 2005

SEXIEST VOICE CONTEST

Just finished rereading my story Gangbang - Women in Heat - Cameraman Perspective and I am horny, horny, horny. Did I say horny? Imagine being the cameraman and watching a woman getting her pussy eaten and fucked by many men as he lusts for her??? Don't just imagine him, BE HIM as you read the story.



Aussies, Brits, Southern gents and guys with all those other great accents, I'm making it official. Starting today, I am holding my first "SEXIEST VOICE" contest. Who knows, a guy without an accent may win. Not likely mate since I am the one and only judge but you never know. Actually, there are some great voices out there with/without accents that really turn me on. The winner will be announced here. I haven't decided how long I will hold the contest so be sure to call as soon as possible. The winner gets ME. OK, not quite, though I will think about what is befitting such a hot man.

Keep those calls coming in guys. A wet pussy is a shame to waste and I want to make you cum hard. 1-877-857-8837.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home