Monday, August 22, 2005

YOU'LL NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST TIME

I was just thinking about a call I had taken yesterday in my job as a Phonesexmania phone sex operator. The guy was almost 60 and he never had phone sex before. He was a bit reluctant to try it but decided to bite the bullet. When he came, he came hard. He was shocked and happy he experienced it. He said he would call again and I have no doubt that he will.

I was honored to be his first and when I heard how much pleasure it was giving him as I licked parts of his body that perhaps hadn't been given its fair share recently, I felt wonderful. Yes I know, he was the one paying so does it matter what I felt? Technically no but when a woman senses the man's pleasure, at least in my case, it makes me want to satisfy him all the more. Like that well known phrase "if you look good, we look good..." for me it's "if you feel good, I feel good".

If you never had phone sex before, try it. You may be surprised by how much excitement it gives you. If you have had it, is it time to have it again? I hope to hear from you soon so we could share an intimate time together.

Call me day or night at 1-877-857-8837.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home