Monday, January 23, 2006

THE LOVE DOCTOR - PART 1

I thought it might be time to share an erotic story I wrote, with Valentine's Day fast approaching. As before I will post it in installments. Let me know what you think. Here goes:



THE LOVE DOCTOR - PART 1


After I opened up Outlook Express on my computer, I quickly scanned the inbox to see if there was a message from Dean_from_Detroit. My heart pounded rapidly as I saw he wrote me again. “Dear Erica:” it began; Erica was the alias I used for my job as an online advice columnist. “I am starting to feel something for a woman, Erica. How should I approach her?”

“Dear Dean_from_Detroit:” I replied. “Good luck. Just tell her how you feel. I hope things work out for both of you. Keep in touch.” Little did he know that my eyes teared as I typed those words.

Dean was a widower who first wrote me about 6 months ago. His grieving for his deceased wife, who died after valiantly fighting a long illness, was making it hard for him to date. His 2 grown children felt that since it had been 2 years since their mother died, it was time for him to find love again. At the very least, they wanted him to have some joy brought back into his life.

When Dean first wrote me, it was at their prodding. His kids felt he needed encouragement so they urged him to contact me, Erica, “The Love Doctor” after finding out about me from my ads. I had a PhD. in Psychology and after many years of treating patients, I found the internet was a great way to reach a larger audience.

The first e-mail he sent me touched me in a way few others had. His words of love for the wife he missed so terribly but could never have back, his feelings of guilt for contemplating moving on with his life without her.

He explained how he gave up working as a photographer for a major newspaper, traveling constantly all over the globe covering high profile events, to tend to his then-ailing wife. He opened up a photography studio so he could be there for her. They were high school sweethearts and they married young, he was 21 and she was 20. They were married for 26 years and a part of him died with her; he held her in his arms as she drew her last breath.

I sent him my pat answer that life has to go on; that response was posted on my column’s site. What I didn’t expect was Dean to continue corresponding with me. Maintaining my professional distance in my replies, deep down my interest in Dean developed slowly but steadily. I encouraged him to get things off his chest; in time he started telling me more intimate details of the life he had shared with her.

Sexually they were conservative. He had been with some women prior to their being together but hadn’t sowed his wild oats that much. She did go down on him on rare occasions but it wasn’t something she really enjoyed doing. Her soft lips on his growing cock and the way she licked and sucked his balls, gave him immense pleasure. Sadly, it was a chore to her.

He liked licking her wet pussy when she let him. During those times, her legs opened wide and he would lick up and down her moist slit. He watched her face reacting. She would moan and he would probe further inside her while she squirmed. She seemed embarrassed by how intense her orgasms were as she came all over his face. Her wild shaking and loss of control was something that made her uncomfortable.




Stay tuned for the next part. I encourage feedback once the entire story has been posted. Anyone have any personal stories they would like to share, feel free to make comments here or during a phone call with me. Stimulating conversation can be just as enjoyable as sex. Did I just write that? lol Seriously though, intelligent men turn me on. Hope to hear from you!!!

Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home