Wednesday, October 12, 2005

BE GOOD TO YOURSELF

I have really been enjoying my job. What's not to like? I hear men's fantasies or they hear mine. I get to pleasure them with my wet tongue and feel their pricks go inside my mouth etc. They get to hear me moaning when they excite me and I get to hear them cum. Can YOU say that you love your job? Do YOU look forward to finding out what the day will bring (in my case night too)? Sadly most people don't have fun at work. I am one of the lucky ones.

YOU work hard and you deserve something that makes you feel good. Take a nice soothing bath or treat yourself to a nice dinner out or call me, Angel, and I will give you a massage like you've never had before. You'll sleep like a baby afterwards, so relaxed.

Hope to get a chance to pamper you soon.

Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home