Sunday, October 02, 2005

HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - PART 4

Hope you have been enjoying this story. If you haven't, well you won't like today's post so come back and check me out another time. For those who have been reading it, CALL me to let me know. Oh yes, now what was Alex up to last? He was about to....


HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - PART 4


Swiftly he removed his jeans and briefs, moved his 19-year-old cock into position and grabbed a rubber from his pocket, covering his penis with it. I was impressed that despite his young age he was mature enough to be responsible. I didn’t have long to think about it as I quickly felt his dick entering my wanting cunt. He held up my legs to get in deeper and I looked at his black cock moving in and out of my very fair skinned pussy. The redhair on my mound added to the visual delight.

His thrusts were powerful and each left me wanting for more. His enthralled face looking at me during his movements in and out of my hot wet pussy, heightened my arousal. When our bursts of ecstasy exploded, his condom was the lucky recipient of his outpouring. I covered his safe prick with my sweet nectar.

He pulled out of my juicy cunt and spilled the contents of his protection all over my ripe tits. His warm tongue generously licked my upright left nipple while I eagerly used my mouth to suck my firm right nipple, all the while tasting the gift he had left me.



Speaking of gifts........... well, a gift certificate sent to redheaded_angel_4u@yahoo.ca from www.webcertificate.com would be nice. lol What would be even nicer would be to hear from you guys. Feedback is important to an author. Good or bad, tell me what you think.

Until next installment,


Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home