Tuesday, September 27, 2005

HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - PART 2

And so it continues. Read part 1 of my story, if you haven't already.


HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - PART 2

With a wide grin on his face, Alex responded “Mind if I come in, Mrs. Sommers”. Embarrassed I let him in and closed the door shut behind him. He took my hand and placed it back on his aroused cock. Falling to my knees, I looked at his uncircumcised dark instrument that had to be a good 10 inches long and thick. I could feel my pussy moisten and my hunger for having his cock in my mouth build.

“Suck me baby” Alex moaned as I stroked his hardening prick. My wet tongue licked every inch of his shaft, more fervently than usual. I ached to devour his black dick. When my lips finally covered his erect throbbing cock, my head began bobbing up and down while I looked up at his piercing dark eyes.

Alex moaned and shot his huge load into my mouth. His hot sticky cum went down my throat, some dripped down my chin. I couldn’t believe it but I came at that very moment. I could feel my release dripping down my pantyhose covered legs. I had never orgasmed before just from sucking a man.

Alex suddenly moved my mouth away from his hot rod and lifted me from the floor. My tongue reached out and licked as much of his cum as it could. He tasted wonderful. Alex carried me over to the sectional sofa and lay me down on its soft inviting leather. It was his turn to pleasure me and he didn’t waste any time.


Want to know how Alex pleasured me, oops her? Stay tuned.

If you want to know how I could pleasure YOU, check me out at PHONESEXMANIA and call me at 1-877-857-8837.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home