Monday, September 19, 2005

Black IS Beautiful

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yes, today I turned 47. I can't believe it myself. The years are just flying by.

Ever do something spontaneous? Well, I was feeling down in the dumps over my birthday. I get a bit depressed sometimes on THE day. I was speaking to a guy on the phone, not a client, and he said I should come over for a drink to cheer up. Well, off I went. In the middle of the night, no less.

What can I say? He was tall (ok, not really that tall) dark and handsome (that he was, black and cute). He promised he wouldn't touch me and of course he did. When he passionately kissed me, I responded. I am human after all. I finally got to suck on a black cock which I always wanted and boy did I enjoy my lips on his thick black cock. When he finally fucked me hard and fast, I came big time, as did he.

Looking forward to my next birthday!

Cum celebrate with me. 1-877-857-8837.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home