Sunday, September 11, 2005

THE MORE THE MERRIER

GANGBANG, the word itself makes my pussy wet. Images of 10 guys with big cocks all ready for their turns to fuck me, one by one. Two men holding my legs wide apart, holes all filled......

Another favorite fantasy of mine is a wife/gf being satisfied by a huge pricked guy while her husband/bf watches. In fact, if he helps her get undressed to get her ready for the event, all the better.

Fantasies are just that, fantasies. Innocent, well not so innocent, thoughts that excite us, arouse us, get us off. Any harm in them? NO. Whatever fantasies you would like to share with me, I would love to listen and help act them out with you. Nothing is too far fetched.

Call me, Angel, at PHONESEXMANIA. 1-877-857-8837. Your friends are welcome to join us. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home