Thursday, October 06, 2005

HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - CONCLUSION

Read the conclusion of my story, if you want to know how it ends:


HOT NIGHT WITH MY SON'S FRIEND ALEX - CONCLUSION


Moving his tongue up my body, I finally got to have it deep in my mouth. He swirled it inside and the feel of our tongues dancing together and our juices mixing was exhilarating. This was the point where I knew I would get to watch him sleep while I yearned for more… or so I thought.

Alex instead got off the couch and pulled me towards him. “Lean over and spread your legs Baby” he said while motioning me to the edge of one side. I did as he asked, hungry for more chances to have his immense prick inside me. I was insatiable and he knew it.

My firm round ass facing him, he stuck a finger inside my asshole after lubricating it with my pussy juices. I rubbed my clit hard as he opened my ass up more to get it ready to accept the enormity of what was to come. He gently pushed his cock into my anus while I screamed out by the pleasure and small amount of pain it caused. “Fill me up. Give it to me. Give me your big cock NOW.” I heard myself shout out as he rammed more inches than I had ever thought my tight asshole could accomodate.

“Oh God, fuck me harder, faster.” I pleaded. Alex didn’t need coaxing. He held onto my ass cheeks and he pushed in and out of me, grunting audibly. When his sperm shot inside me I realized he hadn’t put on a condom but it felt soooooooooo good, I didn’t care. Never had a man made me feel so complete, so fulfilled. I shuddered and came yet again and my legs were drenched from the night’s activities.

Reality sunk in as we lay in each other’s arms. Reluctantly I said that Alex should leave so that we wouldn’t get caught by my returning son. “Yes Mrs. Sommers” he said, this time winking at me. He put on his jeans and I was sorry to see his cock slip away from view. Moments later he was gone but the memories would linger on.

The next morning at breakfast, my son asked me if Alex had come over the previous night. “Yes, Alex came.” I replied. Many times over, I thought to myself.



Let me know if you enjoyed my story. Call me at 1-877-857-8837.


Angel

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why can't have a similar encounter with me from india

 

Post a Comment

<< Home