Tuesday, January 31, 2006

THE LOVE DOCTOR - CONCLUSION

THE LOVE DOCTOR - CONCLUSION


I continued sucking them with tender loving care then turned my attention to his prick. My tongue licked every inch of his cock, from the base of his shaft to the swollen head. One of my hands squeezed his balls while I started sucking on his long pulsating pole. I knew it wouldn’t be long until he burst and when he emptied a huge load of his hot cum into my yielding mouth, I blissfully swallowed all of it. His sticky cum filled me up and I knew I would want to taste him whenever I could.

I got off of Dean and together we snuggled on his queen-sized bed, working around his limited flexibility. We fell asleep and when we both woke up, we reached out for another passionate kiss. Still hot for each other, I rubbed his limp manhood that didn’t take long to regain its full stature. He managed to finger my cunt, which heightened my desires. Putting his soaked fingers to my lips, I tasted my juices then he did.

Moving my dripping pussy over his throbbing prick, I easily mounted him. I loved the feel of Dean’s member deep within me and I rode it slowly, moving up and down as he watched my tits bounce near his face. He reached out to touch my breasts and I bent over as he took one then the other of my firm nipples between his lips.

We were both moaning loudly. My intense climax generously coated his dick just as his cock erupted into my soaked pussy. Further bursts of cum shot out until we were both satiated. I spread my cunt over his face to taste our mixed juices as I leaned over to his cock, in my favorite 69 position, to lick his hot instrument clean with my tongue. From that night on, we slept in that bed together, making love whenever we could.

Dean was beginning to lose hope that he would get the feeling back in his legs. I was worried too but I didn’t let on. I had started a new routine of massaging his legs daily to keep the blood flowing. I wasn’t sure it would help but I knew it couldn’t hurt.

One day, during an amazing lovemaking session, I wasn’t thinking straight. He had just finished drinking up our juices and I had licked up his cum soaked prick. I got off the bed and went to his feet. I began licking them and sucking on his toes. I wanted my tongue and mouth to experience every part of him. “Hey you’re tickling me,” Dean laughed.

“Sorry Dean,” I replied, when the weight of what had just happened hit home. Dean felt my tongue, he actually FELT me tickle him. We both wept, tears streaming down our faces. I went over to him and we kissed with overwhelming emotions, swept up in the knowledge that he would be whole again. To me he always was.

With time and therapy, Dean regained full use of his legs. Standing by the altar at our wedding months later, I soon joined him to say our vows. No couple was ever happier.

When the minister pronounced, “What God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.” in front of Dean’s children and the rest of our families and friends, we knew nobody would or could ever separate us.



Let me know what you thought of my story. It made me cry when I wrote it, I must admit. On the bright side it showed that good things can happen. Hope you call me and tell me your opinion. Besides that, let's have some phone funnnnnnnnnn.

Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home