Saturday, January 28, 2006

THE LOVE DOCTOR - PART 3

THE LOVE DOCTOR - PART 3



“It’s me, Erica,” I answered. I saw a smile on his face for a second before a worried look crossed over it. “Ann told me what happened Dean. I came as soon as I heard.”

“She shouldn’t have done that. I didn’t want you to see me like this. I may never walk again. You better go. Sorry you made the trip for nothing,” Dean said. “Please leave.” I started walking but instead of to the door, I walked to where he lay.

“I’m not going anywhere. I care about you Dean and whether you walk again or not, doesn’t change that.” I took his hand in mine and I could tell he was choked up by my words. “By the way, my real name is Elaine. Nice to meet you Dean.” and with that we both laughed.

I was able to do my work using Dean’s computer. During the day, I set some time aside for my column but made sure that Dean was well cared for. His daughter returned to her job despite her protests that I didn’t have to put myself out. I insisted that her dad was in good hands with either of us but that I wanted to care for him.

Dean and I got to know each other better. As the weeks passed by, Dean grew stronger but he still couldn’t walk. He had no feelings from his lower legs down.

Leaning over to put some food on his bed tray one morning, he reached for me and we shared our first kiss. Our tongues danced together as our hunger for each other intensified. “I love you Elaine,” Dean said, after we pulled apart.

Finally hearing him say the words I hoped he would one day tell me, filled the void in my heart. “I love you too,” I replied. We kissed again, with the urgency of two people in love who wanted to explore each other’s bodies.

“I can’t show you how much I love you Elaine. I wish I could but……” I silenced him the best way I could think of. Gently I lifted myself on his bed and straddled my bushy red-haired pussy over his face. Bending over to his cock, which hadn’t lost any sensations, my hands began softly stroking it.

“Eat my pussy my love. Please eat me now,” I begged. Stretching out his tongue into my hungry cunt, he twirled it, giving me stirrings I had never felt from the sex I had with others. This was what lovemaking was as opposed to sex. I never understood that before. It wasn’t that his technique was unique though it certainly felt wonderful. What made it different was the love we shared. Every gentle lick of my pussy, every stroke of his throbbing prick, had a special warmth to it.

Lapping up my pussy juices from my gushing slit, made Dean moan. He had missed the taste of a woman and as he smelled my aroma, he quenched his thirst by drinking every bit of my outpouring. My body shuddered as I had orgasm after orgasm in rapid succession. I screamed out as my cum kept shooting into his hungry mouth.

My wet tongue massaged his balls; they were ripe for its touch. “Oh honey. MMMMMMM,” Dean moaned. I continued to lick his balls while stroking his shaft. I opened my mouth to take his heavy balls in. Sucking them deeply, Dean said “OMG Elaine. That feels soooooooo good.”




Read the conclusion to my story next time. In the meantime, if you want YOUR balls taken care of, call me for some hot phone fun.


Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home