Tuesday, April 18, 2006

GETTING TO KNOW YOU

I had a phone call recently that I loved. The guy was 26 and had a sexy voice but that isn't what made it special. Unlike many guys his age or even older men, he wanted to get to know me better before engaging in sexual activities on the telephone. He wasn't one to just have me get down to things, if you know what I mean. He wanted to know what I like to do for fun, what type of movies I enjoy, music, things like that. He told me about himself so I could get a true feel for what he is about. It was a very pleasant conversation for both of us. In fact, he called me again later that day and the next and since.

Contact me if you would like a stimulating intelligent conversation. I would love to get to know you better.


Angel
1-877-857-8837

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home