Monday, October 23, 2006

EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SEX

My boyfriend and I went to "The Everything To Do With Sex Show" yesterday. It was on all weekend in Toronto, Ontario. My boyfriend stared at the nipples of the woman being demonstrated on, on one of the stages. They were sooooooooooooo long.

In the dungeon room was a gorgeous half-naked woman that he didn't notice and I wasn't about to point her out. lol That room was full of BDSM things like floggers and whips and.... A guy even used some sizzling instrument on anyone that wanted to feel it. I liked it but my boyfriend LOVED it. Maybe it's time we start shopping at different stores. lol

I got my share right before we left. There were hot Canadian men on the main stage and they got me so horny that I couldn't wait to get home. The seminars were informative but the best one I saw was about oral sex. I was pleased to learn that there was little I didn't already do and many things I do that she didn't mention. My boyfriend said I should have taught it. lol It was well done though.

All in all we had a nice time and I do need to find out if those Canadian men are touring. lol They showed us their entire backside, nothing covered up. God those asses looked great and for that matter their chests were pumped and ...... my imagination went a bit wild. I pictured what would have happened if they had asked a woman to come up, to get those men to have their way with her in front of everyone. A girl can dream can't she? lol I guess that would have been a different type of show.

I am horny thinking about yesterday. Contact me and we can talk about your fantasies.


1-877-857-8837
Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home