Sunday, July 02, 2006

THE LADY IS A TRAMP

Do you like dirty talk during sex? When I was younger, if a guy called me a whore in or out of the bedroom, I would have been very upset and kicked him out. Then again, I was so shy that I hid my ass from a guy I slept with at that time. lol I literally covered it up if I walked past him and he would see it. People change and in my case, I am not the inhibited little girl I once was.

My belief is the old saying that a woman should be a lady in the kitchen and a tramp in the bedroom. I believe I live up to that and in the bedroom it adds to the excitement factor when I am called a slut or whore. I personally am not fond of the word bitch but there are those that like it and that's fine. You could tell me you want to eat my cunt but don't you dare call me a cunt. Everyone has their list of dos and don'ts.

When sex isn't involved, I don't like to be called names. Call me a slut in everyday conversation, and I won't be talking to you again. I like to be treated with respect. There is a time and place for everything.

All comments are welcome so call me. When we have phone sex I will be the horniest slut you ever had!

Angel
1-877-857-8837

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Walker said...

I can disagree with that saying because there is nothing like smelling bacon cooking in the pan and eating pussy on the table.
But then again I never follow rule and protocal much

Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home